I'm trying to think of what has been going on in our lives lately. We've added two more grandchildren to our crew since April. Alice was born to Geoff and Jamie on April Fools Day and Betty was born to Dan and Sandy on May 14th (5 weeks early). We feel very blessed to be able to see the grandkids often and to have them all live within 25 minutes of us.
Since last October we have found several long-lost cousins of Johns. It's been so fun to reunite with them. They are even in the planning stages of a Family Reunion in St. George Utah for June of 2011. Should be fun!
I attended Women's Conference again this year with my sister. This is our third year and I hope it continues to be a tradition for years to come!
John and I went to California for Jereme Skelton's wedding in April and also went to Disneyland for the first time in many years. It's a different experience when you don't take kids, that's for sure!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment